Artisans and Artists is a growing company within the high-end property development and interior design industry
The company prides itself on a high level of customer / client focus, quality work, creativity and attention to detail. Due to expansion we are seeking to add to our growing team with new positions becoming available both within our head office / retail showroom as well as within our various property development onsite teams.
In the first instance, please send a covering letter with your CV including details of your experience relevant to the role for which you are applying and your remuneration expectation (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note candidates who forward CV's without a covering letter and candidates who have applied before will not be considered for the role.
No Agencies please.
Administrator (one full time role)
We are seeking to add to our administration team based at our Ashburton office and retail showroom to support the continued growth and development of the company.
Reporting to the directors, your role will encompass:
- assisting with the administration of the business, including data entry, filing, placing and monitoring orders and project administration
- liaising with onsite project teams
- assisting the directors / design team with the co-ordination of client projects
- support with showroom sales and initial project enquiries
- working hours - Monday to Friday inclusive 9am to 5pm
For the above role we are seeking a:
- highly numerate and literate individual, organised and able to follow processes
- proactive, trustworthy, energetic person able to work unsupervised
- an experienced problem solver used to working in a fast paced environment
- polite, considerate and well presented with excellent communication skills
- knowledge of quality retail sales with a high level of customer and client focus an advantage
- computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and the internet are essential for this role
- knowledge and experience of using EstiPC an advantage
- interest in the interior design industry
Salary dependent upon experience.
This is an administrative role not an interior design role although there will be opportunities to advance and develop within the company.