Artisans and Artists a growing company within the high-end property design and build and interior design industry
The company prides itself on a high level of customer / client focus, quality work, creativity and attention to detail. Due to continued expansion we are seeking to add additional staff to our growing team with new positions becoming available within our head office.
Please send a covering letter with your CV including details of your experience relevant to the role and your remuneration expectation (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note candidates who forward CV's without a covering letter and candidates who have applied to us before for similar roles will not be considered for this new role.
No Agencies please.
Administrator / Project Co-Ordinator
We are seeking to add to our administration team based at our head office to support the continued growth of our property design and build and interior design operation.
Reporting to the directors, your role will encompass:
- the creation, implementation, maintenance and tracking of all project related documents
- liaising with onsite project teams
- assisting the directors / design team with the co-ordination of client projects
- assisting with the administration of the business, including data entry, filing, placing and monitoring orders and project administration
- support with showroom sales and initial project enquiries
- provide project related support to everyone involved both internally and externally
- preparation and production of reports, registers, schedules and presentations
- diary management and general P.A. duties/responsibilities to Directors
- liaising with suppliers, sub-contractors, site managers and various site staff
- taking notes at various off-site and on-site meetings, producing accurate minutes of those meetings
In addition to the above, a candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of being able to prioritise a work-load effectively and efficiently, working closely to deadlines, together with the flexibility and willingness to adapt and support other team members as and when required. Underpinning this will be the ability to maintain positive and vibrant internal and external relationships, consistently promoting and protecting the company ethos and reputation at all times.
It is essential that candidates have / are:
- at least 5 years administration experience
- a high level of numeracy which is essential for this role
- highly literate individual, organised and able to follow, help design / improve and implement processes
- proactive, trustworthy, energetic person able to work unsupervised
- an experienced problem solver used to working in a fast paced environment
- polite, considerate and well presented with excellent communication skills
- computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and the internet are essential for this role
- good Microsoft Excel working knowledge and spreadsheet skills
- knowledge of quality retail sales with a high level of customer and client focus an advantage
- knowledge and experience of using EstiPC or other computer based business systems an advantage
- interest in the interior design and property development industry
Salary dependent upon experience.
Working hours - Monday to Friday inclusive 9am to 5pm.
This is an administrative role with opportunities to advance and develop within a progressive growing company.