Artisans and Artists a growing company within the high-end property design and build and interior design industry have launched Artisan Abode its interiors retail showroom in Bovey Tracey.
The company prides itself on a high level of customer / client focus, quality work, creativity and attention to detail. Following the successful launch of Artisan Abode, we are seeking part time sales staff to augment the team. These roles will include weekend and bank holiday working.
Please send a covering letter with your CV including details of your experience relevant to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org along with details of your salary expectations.
Please note candidates who forward CV's without a covering letter will not be considered.
No Agencies please.
Part Time Sales Assistants (Bovey Tracey)
We are seeking to add a number of part time sales assistants to our Artisan Abode team.
Reporting to the directors, your role will encompass:
• assisting customers with their choice of interiors purchases
• assisting customers with orders for furniture, fabrics, lights, paint and other products sold by the business, which are not held in the showroom
• helping compile stock orders and the merchandising of stock in the showroom
• assisting with the transition to an EPOS system and the running of stock/sales EPOS system
• daily sales / cash reconciliation
• keeping the showroom tidy and presentable
• assisting with customer / client enquiries for interior design and property services
In addition to the above, candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of being able to prioritise a workload effectively and efficiently and willingness to adapt and support other team members as and when required. Underpinning this will be the ability to maintain positive and vibrant internal and external relationships, consistently promoting and protecting the company ethos and reputation at all times.
It is essential that candidates have / are:
• previous showroom / shop sale experience
• a high level of numeracy is essential for this role
• able to follow processes
• proactive, energetic person able to work unsupervised
• polite, considerate and well presented with excellent communication skills
• computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and the internet are essential for this role
• operating knowledge of an EPOS system
• knowledge of quality retail sales with a high level of customer and client focus an advantage
• interest in the interior design and property development industry
Salary dependent upon experience.
Working hours will be on a part time rota system, including weekends and bank holidays.