Artisans and Artists is a growing company within the high-end property development and interior design industry
The company prides itself on a high level of customer / client focus, quality work, creativity and attention to detail. Due to expansion we have a number of new positions becoming available both within our head office / retail showroom as well as within our various property development onsite teams.
In the first instance, please send a covering letter with your CV including details of your experience relevant to the role for which you are applying and your remuneration expectation (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note candidates who forward CV's without a covering letter will not be considered for the role.
No Agencies please.
Showroom Sales and Display Assistant (one part time role)
- dealing with showroom sales and display
- meeting clients in the showroom and dealing with initial project enquiries
- support with administration and project co-ordination if required
- working hours Friday and Saturday 10am - 4pm
For the above role we are seeking a:
- proactive, trustworthy, energetic individual able to work unsupervised
- polite, considerate and well presented with excellent communication skills
- you will need to be highly numerate and literate, organised and able to follow processes
- knowledge of quality retail sales with a high level of customer and client focus an advantage
- interest in the interior design industry
Salary dependent upon experience.
This is a sales role not an interior design role, although there will be opportunities to advance and develop within the company.